The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

panda81

thanks everyone for your kind words! chuck, thank you for your compliment and also suggestions! i'll try to reprocess the photo with your suggestions and see what i can come up with :)

panda81

Well, it's not New York, but in Holland you can reach the sky (and beyond) also...

My first effort with the M9 as to find out how the Zeiss 50 f/2 handles the combination of various contrasts (light, dark, lines, circles, etc.). Handheld, reasonable crop, distance abt. 100 mtrs.

Stairway to heaven

Warmest,

Ton
beautiful, ton!

if i have learned anything as a hobbyist photographer living in a boring, ugly city ;) it's that the photographer has more opportunity to expand his/her creativity. and it looks like you have no trouble of doing that regardless of where you are. (not saying holland is boring though, probably MUCH more interesting than here :p)

panda81

Two more from San Francisco. The first with the 24mm, and the second with the 18mm.

just when i thought i couldn't be more impressed with your way of using wide angle lenses, you prove me wrong. both are fantastic, but the way you made the doors look so regal and daunting in the second photo...just awesome.

panda81

One from this morning on the way to work.

M8, CV 15/4.5 Superwide
:eek:

absolutely love how you exposed and composed this one. the drama in the sky is breathtaking, and the horizon and reflections in the water give me a sense of peace. this is what i would imagine divinity to look like. so gorgeous!

panda81

Everyday new marvellous images are being added here on the thread.:thumbs:

Friends, excuse me for my limited comments on your photos due to my weak knowledge of English language.
i don't know why, but the second shot just makes me laugh. fantastic job!! :D

Lloyd

:eek:

absolutely love how you exposed and composed this one. the drama in the sky is breathtaking, and the horizon and reflections in the water give me a sense of peace. this is what i would imagine divinity to look like. so gorgeous!
Thank you Jerry. Much appreciated.

Lloyd

Lloyd, really nice shots! #2 is my fav :)

Here some shots of the night markets, near Pat Pong, in Bangkok. With the 50 Lux Ashp and M9.

Thank you Charles. And thank you for sharing these images... terrific stuff, this one is my favorite.