The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ceh

Interesting, beautiful and inspirational images:thumbs::)
..The bird was faster

Last edited:
P

Photon

if i have learned anything as a hobbyist photographer living in a boring, ugly city ;) it's that the photographer has more opportunity to expand his/her creativity. and it looks like you have no trouble of doing that regardless of where you are. (not saying holland is boring though, probably MUCH more interesting than here :p)
That's very true, Jerry. As an author and poet I also have very perceptive senses, never suspecting they would serve me well while picking up the camera one day. One can indeed make a beautiful photograph of everything. The M9 does intensify this way of looking though! :toocool:

Warmest,

Ton

www.tonvanmourik.com

Last edited:

otumay

Thanks everybody for your good wishes. Encephalitis at 85 years of age can be fatal, but we keep our hopes high! Charles, unbelievably good capture and processing!

m_driscoll

Lloyd, really nice shots! #2 is my fav :)
Matt, excellent shots! Love the character of the tatoo parlour.
David, love that shot!
Woody, great shot of the cornfields.
Mike, really love #2.
Ton, love the shot of the metal door grip!

Otumay, so sorry to hear about your father!

Here some shots of the night markets, near Pat Pong, in Bangkok. With the 50 Lux Ashp and M9.

Charles: Great photos. I really like the composition, quality of the light, and the colors in this one. Very colorful and natural. :thumbup: Thanks for your comment. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Not to be too redundant (they are different images). A couple more from yesterday.

Both with the M8, CV 15/4.5 Superwide combo

m_driscoll

Columbia River and I-90 near Vantage (middle of Washington State). George, Washington, is just down the road. Unfortunately, the Martha's Inn is no longer in business (great pie). Four photos stitched in CS5. Cheers, Matt.

M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/125s @ f/11; +1-1/3 EV; ISO 200

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Last edited: