The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

eleanorbrown

Thanks to both Matt and "Hired arm" for your comments...actually I was on the Galveston Ferry last night and got a few snaps...one of a Tanker and Tug Boat and another of the "buoys" at the Bolivar end of the ferry line. again, while nothing particularly special or unusual, it's good to be tripping the shutter! Eleanor

Good capture of the rainbow in the fountain. Downtown Houston has a lot of good spots for street photography. Midtown (what is now the Museum District) and Uptown (near the Galleria) does too. If you want more nature type shots they're all around - you just have to drive a little bit. You get better nature shots towards the Hill Country (Austin/ San Antonio area) and the Big Thicket (East Texas Forests) though.

eleanorbrown

Agree with Lloyd here Ashwin, only I think the first image is probably my first pick! and Lloyd thanks for you kind words on my fountain/rainbow image. eleanor

Really nice work, Ashwin. Love the processing. Hard to single one of these out, as they are all excellent The first two would be the ones I'd pick, if I had to make choices. :salute:

eleanorbrown

Steven, these are, without a doubt, some of the best and most stunning fall color images I've even seen...beautiful rendering and focus and colors are to die for!! amazing and nicely done. eleanor

This could be it for color's in Park City,
Trying out my recently purchased 90mm Elmarit,
Still not sure on the focus...

Steven

sjg284

Got out to do some daytime shooting with my lux finally..
M8 & 50lux v1

And one more for good luck, my first lux portrait-

MagicFM

Thank you erverybody for the warm welcome!

@Eleanor: it was shot with the latest 50mm Summilux on M9 - a great lens!

Here some more from Medoc/France:

28mm Elmarit

50mm Summilux

Frank
-------------
www.gppix.com