The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

I used to be a dedicated Leica user - a brace of R4s and and an M4 - but moved on to MF and then MFDB. But I recently got so blown away by the image quality of the X1 that I decided to give the M9 a try. Here are a couple with the 35 'lux ASPH.

Bill

Lloyd

I used to be a dedicated Leica user - a brace of R4s and and an M4 - but moved on to MF and then MFDB. But I recently got so blown away by the image quality of the X1 that I decided to give the M9 a try. Here are a couple with the 35 'lux ASPH.

Bill
Near and far... great shots Bill. Glad to see you posting here. I've enjoyed your images on the MF thread. Let's see more!!:thumbup:

thetoness

Hey Everyone,
These are my 1st posts anywhere. These were some street scenes I shot in NYC with an M9 and 50 Summilux 1.4. I would appreciate all comments and criticisms as that is the only way I can learn. In fact, I am so new to this I probably didnt upload these correctly from my SmugMug account. Thanks Cary

Lloyd

Hey Everyone,
These are my 1st posts anywhere. These were some street scenes I shot in NYC with an M9 and 50 Summilux 1.4. I would appreciate all comments and criticisms as that is the only way I can learn. In fact, I am so new to this I probably didnt upload these correctly from my SmugMug account. Thanks Cary
First off Cary, welcome to the forum. I think you'll find this a great place to spend some time. It's a mutual inspiration association.

Second, very nice images. I particularly like the 2nd and 4th shots. Good stuff.

Again, welcome, and let's see MORE!!:thumbup:

CharlesK

I have just arrived back in Australia from Thailand and I am so many pages behind, and there so many excellent and amazing images that preceed, I don't where to start other than to say,...wow :D

Here some shots with the 50 Lux Asph and M9 from Thailand. Thanks :)

Lloyd

I have just arrived back in Australia from Thailand and I am so many pages behind, and there so many excellent and amazing images that preceed, I don't where to start other than to say,...wow :D

Here some shots with the 50 Lux Asph and M9 from Thailand. Thanks :)

Welcome back Charles. Looks like you managed to stay dry. I understand they've had quite the monsoon season in Thailand this year.

Great shots. I particularly like the portrait above. Nice work all around.

Lloyd

Thank you Lloyd :) The weather was great while we were there, but there was substantial flooding up north.
That's what I'd seen. There have been quite a few amazing images of the flooding posted on the Nikon thread here on GetDPI.