The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

otumay

Thank you all for your warm responses. Much appreciated.

ceh, lovely posts from your beautiful country, which is definitely on my visit wish-list.

ceh

Osman,
I wish you all the best,and welcome in my country.:)

m_driscoll
thank you and I appreciate Your words:)

P

Photon

If you would only have taken one exceptional photograph in your life, this one could very well be it. So many things are right in this gorgious picture: composition, tension, angle, dynamics, the absence of time, etc. It's impossible to look away once you've seen it. So I applaud you with this fine capture.:salute:

Warmest,

Ton

www.tonvanmourik.com

Lloyd

If you would only have taken one exceptional photograph in your life, this one could very well be it. So many things are right in this gorgious picture: composition, tension, angle, dynamics, the absence of time, etc. It's impossible to look away once you've seen it. So I applaud you with this fine capture.:salute:

Warmest,

Ton

www.tonvanmourik.com
Big +1 from me. This is a great moment.

shtarka1

Finally went and got myself a M9 and I'm so glad I did, just a brilliant camera with some awesome qualities to it.

Finally got to spend some proper time with it so thought I'd post a few up since I hadn't done it before yet spent so long looking at all the great shots here.

All done with a 35mm Zeiss Biogon.

Beautiful Set & Big Congrats On The New Rig!