The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

I have just arrived back in Australia from Thailand and I am so many pages behind, and there so many excellent and amazing images that preceed, I don't where to start other than to say,...wow :D

Here some shots with the 50 Lux Asph and M9 from Thailand. Thanks :)

Inspiring Work Charles!

GRW

Hi All

Can't decide between these two (in fact I can't even decide if they work or not:confused:)

Graeme

M9 + 21mm Zeiss Biogon

shtarka1

Met with Kuau (Steven) for some shooting at This Is The Place Heritage Park (which is a re-creation of a 19th Century town, with actors in period costumes.)

All taken with the M8 and CV 15/4.5 Superwide:

Steven:

Lloyd, always nice shooting with a fellow DPI member! Great shooting!

shtarka1

Dear friends,

I've been absent from this forum for over a fortnight. My father had a serious brain condition and was hospitalized for 17 days, three of which were spent in intensive care and one particular nightmarish night in deep coma. Thankfully, The Old Blue Eyes is home now, convalescing among his loved ones, and his famous heart-winning smile is back on his lips.

Although I was unable to respond to your wonderful posts and discussions, I was by no means away from them; during the darkest times, I found solace by tiptoeing into this haven. It is impossible for me to name those of you who posted those magnificent shots, I loved each and everyone of them.

I want to thank you all for... well just being what you are. I shall now post a single shot. I know this does not qualify here; it was not taken by a Leica M camera, and it has serious technical flaws, but it shows my dad with his neurologist just before he left for home.

Best regards from Istanbul,

Osman
Osman...What A Radiant,Beautiful Smile! Thank Goodness He's Home! Please Give Him A Hug From All Of Us!

shtarka1

Thank you Lloyd and Matt :) Appreciate the kind words and comments.
GRW: Very nice images :)
Woody: Great images!
Chuck: Love the shot!
Matt: Beautiful shot! Really nice.... My favs are #1 and 3.

A shot this afternoon with the 90 Cron AA and M9.

Charles, Mesmerizing Eyes! Beautiful In Every Way!