The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Thanks Lloyd, I wish I had moved the magenta chair though - it would look better if it were the 2nd instead of the 4th. The other colors match the tree. Mind you, it's not my property so the owners might have been a bit upset if I proceeded to reorganize their yard...

Maybe I'll cheat in PS....

Bill

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd, I wish I had moved the magenta chair though - it would look better if it were the 2nd instead of the 4th. The other colors match the tree. Mind you, it's not my property so the owners might have been a bit upset if I proceeded to reorganize their yard...

Bill
Bill, the chairs are GREAT just as they are! Very nice image!

CharlesK

Thank you Steve :)
Steve: Excellent series of shots! My favs are the B&W set.
CEH: Amazing shots!
Bill: Love the compositions!
Lloyd: Wow what an amazing portrait !!! Absolutely magic. :thumbs:

m_driscoll

MIT Rowers & Scullers, 5:30am. Pushing the limits at iso 2500 & 1600...

M9, 21lux:)

M8.2 50lux asph
"Cookie" 7weeks Great Dane:)

M8.2 50lux asph
Steve: Nice set of photos! Excellent color in the first two. Bit of noise just adds a little grain (5:30 am!). Like Cindy, I like the Motor Scooter girl. Cookie's adorable, but, perhaps a little embarrassed to be dressed that way. Nice work. :thumbs: Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Both great shots Bill. I love that first one. :thumbup:
Bill
Bill: +1, what Lloyd said. It would be tiresome to have to qualify that shot every time with "I changed the colors in PS..." Photographic ethics, you know. My question is why are those chairs lined up like that? :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com