The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

Some NYC shots from last week.

The third and fourth shots are with the 18mm super-elmar. The rest are with the 24mm lux.

Still favoring the wide-angle lenses.

Lloyd

Let's just say that I'm pullin' a Matt Driscoll today :LOL::thumbs:

A few from Pike's place, taken with the M9, and either the rigid summicron 50 or 135 APO-Telyt (my latest buddy, which is a stellar lens if I must say....the rigid cron is so sweet as well, for a 40-50 year old lens!)

First Rigid 50 mm Summicron

By the way, thanks to Matt for the inspiration!

APO TELYT IMAGES --- NEXT POST
APO TELYT 135....

I managed to get by without a magnifier...one heck of a lens, but double the length of most other lenses!
As always, Ashwin, terrific work. Hard to pick any favorites, but these two above really stand out for me.

RF_Licks

Its hard to catch up with all of you on this thread. Great pics from the past few weeks everyone!

I was away most of last month with very limited access to the internet. Nice to be back home and enjoying everyone's pics here.

Meanwhile, here's 2 pics taken on the way home to Boston.

First one one taken at Hong Kong International airport. Second one, a few hours earlier at Kuala Lumpur International airport. M9 35CronIV

Joe

Lloyd

Its hard to catch up with all of you on this thread. Great pics from the past few weeks everyone!

I was away most of last month with very limited access to the internet. Nice to be back home and enjoying everyone's pics here.

Meanwhile, here's 2 pics taken on the way home to Boston.

First one one taken at Hong Kong International airport. Second one, a few hours earlier at Kuala Lumpur International airport. M9 35CronIV

Joe
Welcome home Joe. Nice pix. I really like the graphical nature of the first shot. Excellent b/w too. The shadows in the second shot really make it for me. Nice work.