The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

GRW

Thanks to you all for the kind comments. Much appreciated.

Here is one more (and a b/w version). Shot from nearly the same location, but this time with the M8, 28 Cron combo. ND8 filter, f16 1/200, -0.33EV. (I can tell you this, I REALLY need to clean that sensor! :eek:

Totally brilliant, really reminds me of Scotland with the colours and landscape. Love the slight grain too.

Graeme:thumbup:

retow

From today's NYC marathon, the leaders around mile 16 or so. Not sharp, but one of my favorite ones, since it shows action and intensity. M9 & lux 50.

Last edited:

sjg284

LLoyd -
Again, fantastic stuff here!

Here is one more (and a b/w version). Shot from nearly the same location, but this time with the M8, 28 Cron combo. ND8 filter, f16 1/200, -0.33EV. (I can tell you this, I REALLY need to clean that sensor! :eek:

shtarka1

Leica M8 + Zeiss 50mm Sonnar
Conversion in Nik Silver Efex

The M8 still going strong: Summicron 50 asph, B&W 092 IR filter:

Antelope Island, Great Salt Lake

M8, 90 Elmarit @ f16, 1/2000 -0.33EV. single frame, cropped to pano:
sunlite steps in an empty children's swimming pool

| apo-telyt 1:3.4/135mm | m9 |

Normanchoi, wonderful post, congratulations!

Lloyd, more dreamy stuff from you...

Definitely not in the same class, but since I've been lazy these last weeks, thought I'd post something. Prince's Islands, M8 + 28mm 'cron.

Osman

Was going through some shots from this summer and found this one. This guy was a master, he's only about half way done at this point.

M9 with 75/2. Pismo Beach, CA

Stunning Work!!!

shtarka1

Had the opportunity to spend the weekend at my friend's "Log Cabin" on Loon Mountain in New Hampshire. There were 12 of us & if you've ever seen the movie, "The Big Chill", that would describe the time we all had!

M9 21 Lux:)

mathomas

Had the opportunity to spend the weekend at my friend's "Log Cabin" on Loon Mountain in New Hampshire. There were 12 of us & if you've ever seen the movie, "The Big Chill", that would describe the time we all had!

Really nice memories captured here.

And let me just say, that's my kind of "log cabin" :toocool:

N

normanchoi

LOVE this! What a great image. Thanks for sharing. (and welcome to the forum.) :salute:
Thank you for the warm welcome and really look forward to participating more in this wonderful forum!

Lloyd

Wow. Now that's what you call 'roughing it'!! Nice shots too. Looks like a fun weekend.