The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Wow, there are many great shots. A credit to everyone's contributions :)

Dan, great capture with the birds and the plane!
Kurt, love the shots with the 75Lux.
Lloyd, I really the HDR effect.
Matt, great shot of the motel :thumbup:
ceh, great compositions. Love the portrait !
Endre, very nice mood on that shot!
Mike, love all of the shots. Great PP. :thumbup:
Joe, love that shot by the beach. :thumbup:
Bill, excellent shot with the 28 Cron !
Daniel, what else can be said, just an amazing series of photos!!! :thumbs:

Here are some photos from this afternoon of a newly born foal, Emily, and a yearling, Jemima. All the shots were taken the 50 Lux Asph and M9

[/IMG]
Charles: These are beautiful! Hard to pick, but this one of Jemima's (?) my favorite. Emily looks great. :thumbup: And...thanks. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

DavidE

Here are a few more from my New York trip at the end of October. All are with the 50 lux in Times Square.

The first one I posted a week ago, but had mentioned then that I wasn't satisfied with the processing. This version, I think, is much improved.

m_driscoll

Matt Nice Stairs! Hey "Matt Stairs"...He Played For The Red Sox Many Moons Ago!:D...
Steve: Thanks. :D Probably before my time. Did you ever see the Babe play? :LOL:

Thanks for the earlier comments, Lloyd, Matt, Steve & Charles. Hope I didn't miss anyone out :)
NYC, past summer. M8 35CronIV.
Joe
Joe: Nice catch!

Love the mood on this one Matt!
Joe
Joe: Thank you. :D

Thank you for the great feedback. A couple more with the 35mm 'cron:
And one I couldn't resist:

Regards, Mike
Mike: Nice shot of the canal and the townhouses (crescent). The "one I couldn't resist" is cool :salute:

Ceh: Great composition! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

thrice

Otumay, Charles, Mike, F1,0, Steve and Joe you are all too kind :)

Here's a portrait from the same trip:

75 Summicron

Lloyd

Otumay, Charles, Mike, F1,0, Steve and Joe you are all too kind :)

Here's a portrait from the same trip:

75 Summicron
Daniel, that's about as good as it gets. Perfect moment that her hair in the wind, perfect light, perfect composition. Simply stunning.

BTW, those most recent landscapes (especially the panos), are simply awe inspiring. Leave me speechless... really. (No small task, that.)

Lloyd

Here are some photos from this afternoon of a newly born foal, Emily, and a yearling, Jemima. All the shots were taken the 50 Lux Asph and M9
Terrific set Charles. Not sure why, but that first one really stands out for me. :salute:

Lloyd

Here are a few more from my New York trip at the end of October. All are with the 50 lux in Times Square.

The first one I posted a week ago, but had mentioned then that I wasn't satisfied with the processing. This version, I think, is much improved.
These are nice David. But why are you trying to pass someone else's images as your own?!?:eek: We all know these are wide enough to be DavidK work. (Nice enough yes, certainly that, but not nearly as wide as we've come to expect. ;))