The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

sjg284

Rolling old-school ;-) CV15 LTM, no filter
The sky was amazing today, the 15 picked it up nicely in #3&4

thanks!

m_driscoll

I also took it for a test in the snow. this machine is pretty amazing! Just need to find a better SD card for it. The fact was that I lost my 1.25x eyepiece already. :(
Thanks for looking. Enjoy :)
All taken with 21SA. if you see something funny, probably are snow/water/mud.

Rich Bergstrom by khc1013, on Flickr
Anthony: Really nice! Oddly enough, I just posted some cross photos on the Nikon Images thread. No snow. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Dad, turning 82, with his Stetson ...

| noctilux 1:1.0/50mm | m9 |

Bart, my heartfelt congratulations to your artistry and warm regards to both of you! This is what photography means to me; evoking beautiful sensations and feelings.
Best,
Osman

otumay

Dancing Nelle in her "sparkly dress". (Mimi is dancing just out of the frame, and Nelle is mimicking.)

M8, 50 Cron:

Post-dancing hug:
Lloyd, a favorite saying in my language: "This is the place where words end."
I feel gratified, privileged. Thank you for sharing, my friend.

DavidE

Dad, turning 82, with his Stetson ...

| noctilux 1:1.0/50mm | m9 |

Wow, what an amazing portrait, Bart!

It's sharp exactly where it should be, with the legendary noctilux soft focus everywhere else. And what a fine photo for your family to have for the years to come.

Lloyd

I can almost hear her say "cheese!" in that last one. Very nice series!

Reed
Beautiful shots Lloyd! This shot seems to display so much emotion. :)
Hey Lloyd, a really charming series!
Bill
Great series Lloyd.
Lloyd: Excellent!! I had to show my wife. So cute. Cool bokeh in the last one, too. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd, a favorite saying in my language: "This is the place where words end."
I feel gratified, privileged. Thank you for sharing, my friend.

Thanks to you all. Very much appreciated. :salute:

DavidE

M8, 50 Cron:

Post-dancing hug:
These are terrific, Lloyd.

To get four of that quality within a matter of minutes (presumably) is really something. These are very special photos, which must be even more so for you, since they are family.

DavidE

That's a great shot, ceh. Terrific timing with a fine eye for composition.

Also, I didn't get a chance to comment on it earlier, but that b&w shot of the windows that you posted several pages back is one of the best photos I've seen recently. You've posted some incredible images here.

khc1013

khc great shots.
like the bike in snow, and the last 2 in the second series

very nice
Thank you.

Welcome to the club, Anthony... and I mean the "love and hate" club as well. :thumbup:

These huffy shots. Nicely done, and very nostalgic. Those cyclocross shots are very cool (no pun intended). Nice work.
Thank you :)
The love/hate relationship... I am trying to figure it out.

Anthony: Really nice! Oddly enough, I just posted some cross photos on the Nikon Images thread. No snow. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

Haha. using the nikon was a good idea.
the worst part was that I forgot to bring my gloves(I don't know what I was thinking). My hands were numb for the entire A race.

These are terrific, Lloyd.

To get four of that quality within a matter of minutes (presumably) is really something. These are very special photos, which must be even more so for you, since they are family.
I concur!! She is very adorable!