The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

M8 Noctilux @ 1,0
F 1.0: Great looking portrait of the goat(?). :thumbup:

Dude Never Looked So Good!:thumbup::D
Steve: Thanks. I'll let him know. :D

Thanks, Matt and Steve. Matt, it was a Saturday and the day before Halloween. On the weekdays, it wasn't as crowded, though there were still a fair number of people both in the day and evening.

Not sure if this color processing works with these, but thought I would post them anyway. At least in theory, I like the notion that they're caught in a time splice between color and b&w.
All three were shot with the 24 lux.
David: I think the processing looks great. We're going to be there for one night just after thanksgiving. The dynamics of this photo's great. IQ's stunning. All up to your high standard. :thumbup:

M8 and 'cron 35mm:
5 Abbey Green

Exhale
Regards
Mike
Mike: Nice moment in the second. This first one has a great composition and coloring. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

RF_Licks

Thanks Charles, Matt & Steve :)

Matt, I guess he was using an umbrella to protect his hairdo (or to shield his face from tourist with D3s or 1Ds?) :D

Lloyd

Endre, Joe, Charles, Steve, Matt: Thanks you for your comments. Sincerely. (BTW, Matt, I do so... every single day... true story!)

Joe: Nice series, and an interesting theme.
Matt: More Market magic.

m_driscoll

The Focus,Contrast,Expressions & Composition Are Spot On Perfect! This Is Your World Brotha!:thumbs:
+1, Matt! Can't agree more. Wonderful expressions captured. :thumbup:
Joe
Steve/Joe: Gentlemen, Thank you! :D:D

A smaller and different kind of hat, he's probably not too concerned with his hairdo as the other chap!
35CronIV

Or if you forgot your hat, better to stay under a tree!
or sit in the shade,
Thanks for looking, Joe
Joe: Nice set of photos. I especially like the composition and desaturated pp in this first one. :thumbup:

Endre, Joe, Charles, Steve, Matt: Thanks you for your comments. Sincerely. (BTW, Matt, I do so... every single day... true story!)...Matt: More Market magic.
Lloyd: I already knew that. :D And...thank you. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com