The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ashwinrao1

Very nice Matt, love the perspective and rendering of both these shots! :thumbup:

Joe
Matt, my neighborhood, captured so well! On a rare sunny day...:thumbs:

it's snowing today :thumbdown:

Heading over to Glazers soon, should you have any interest...has "the lens" come in yet?

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I've posted three images to my blog from last Wednesday, all taken with long exposures on my m9 + cv 12mm on the Acela train moving at high speed.

CharlesK

Thanks Steve (sjg), Matt and Joe :)
Joe, great series of shot!!! :D
Steve (Shtarka), outstanding images :)
Daniel, outstanding artistic shot. Love it!
Dan (Danlindberg), beautiful set of images.

thrice

Thankyou so much everyone, really appreciate the compliments :)

Definitely the most positive photo community I am a part of.

Ashwin that 24 lux is surreal, such a unique look, your exceptional eye and composition don't hurt either ;)

Steve, I am jealous of the NY scenes you capture, always right in the thick of it.

Other Steve, definitely a Mandler lens, very smooth painterly shots, love it!

I like the restaurant shot Matt, great depth. Also like the scene at the Microsoft store, lots to see.

Charles, great architectural shots of my favourite Australian city :)

Woody, you make that 12mm sing mate, really inspirational stuff.

Dan, the simple scenes and creative compositions with colours on white really works for me, greek islands?

danlindberg

Ashwin, Charles & Thrice - Thanks a lot :)

I suppose Greek islands is a good guess, but it is not! Spain is my second "homecountry" (being swedish) since I have lived there for 26 years....These particular shots are from the little village Casares.

danlindberg

This is an overview of this village - Casares. Also called the "Eagles Nest" where sometimes, if you are lucky can see 100 or more eagles at the same time.