The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Abandoned and derelict. M9+Noctiluz ASPH wide open. SOOC JPGs.
Vlad, nice shots!

This is an overview of this village - Casares. Also called the "Eagles Nest" where sometimes, if you are lucky can see 100 or more eagles at the same time.
Dan, beautiful shot :)

M9 50 summilux pre asph

Amazing and haunting series of images. Excellent tonality and emotions attached to the shots :)

RF_Licks

Thanks for the nice words gentlemen, Steve, Mike Woods, Matt, Ashwin, Charles :salute:

Joe :)

------------------------
and more wonderful shots from everyone else :thumbs:

Daniel, excellent B&W landscape with the 12CV. Beautiful!

Dan Lindberg, love the last series with the muted color highlight theme, so simple colors but what wonderful composition! The 3rd shot with the red door is my favorite. Very similar feel to one of my favorite HCB picture .. lovely!

Woody, another very nice series with the 12CV!

Vlad, very nice B&W series with the Noct. 1st and 6th are my favorites. The rendering of this lens is unreal!

ShiroKuro, beautiful series. Love your style and great depth of expressions!

Lloyd

One that I really liked, here....something surreal about this one.....

the wonderful 24 lux

Phili bridge scene

Cheese Steak, anyone?
Glad you found time to stop by Ashwin! Great shots (these and the others you posted. I really like that last one. Just says Americana to me.

Lloyd

Some shots from Melbourne last weekend, with 28 Summicron, 90 Elmarit and M9.

Really nice image Charles. (You do realize those of us in the more chilly parts of the Northern Hemisphere are very jealous of your warm weather just now, don't you?:eek:)

Mike Woods

M9, 90 Cron asph:)[/QUOTE

Steve, you're on fire :thumbs: Really, really like number 6, and your processing is always top notch. I can consistently recognise your shots now without even looking at the poster name - great stuff.

Mike

thrice

Thanks Lloyd!
Two more from New Zealand

35mm C-Biogon

25mm Biogon in IR, not corner-fixed and colour shifts exaggerated in post.