The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

More nice ones Joe. I'd LOVE to see that exhibit. Hope it's still there when I get back home.
Thanks Lloyd! You should check it out. It runs till Jan 17, 2011. There is also a smaller exhibition of about 40 Modernist prints from Adams, Evans, Weston and a few others running till next July.

Joe

shtarka1

From my front porch last night.

M8, 90 Elmarit @f2.8 1/180, ISO 320:
Bro, your killing me with your front porch shots! Im gonna post a picture of the tree & garbage can in front of my house when the light is right!:rolleyes:;)!
Such Beauty & Sublime Shooting!:thumbs:

CharlesK

M9, 90 Cron asph:)[/QUOTE

Steve, you're on fire :thumbs: Really, really like number 6, and your processing is always top notch. I can consistently recognise your shots now without even looking at the poster name - great stuff.
Mike
+1 :)

Thanks Lloyd!
Two more from New Zealand
Awesome shots Daniel :)

From my front porch last night.
M8, 90 Elmarit @f2.8 1/180, ISO 320:
Lloyd, beautiful shot!!!

Two more for today.. hope you all don't mind :D
M9 35CronIV
Joe, excellent street shots! Love the rendering. :)

Just received my 75 Summilux yesterday. Excellent copy with regards to accurately focusing. Here is one of the first quick portraits with the M9. I really like this lens :D