The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

thrice

Thankyou Steve, Lloyd and Charles :)

Maybe I will invest in an exhibition when funds are more liquid ;)

Woody your 12mm CV shots make me want to go out and shoot with it. At least at night there are no flies.

m_driscoll

Wow, Matt, thanks so much for such detailed feedback....
Matt, my neighborhood, captured so well! On a rare sunny day...:thumbs:
it's snowing today :thumbdown:
Heading over to Glazers soon, should you have any interest...has "the lens" come in yet?
Ashwin: Thank you! :D Yes, the "Arctic Blast" has paralyzed the city with 2+" of snow! Nope, not in yet. I was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving. :cry:

Thankyou so much everyone, really appreciate the compliments :)
Definitely the most positive photo community I am a part of...
I like the restaurant shot Matt, great depth. Also like the scene at the Microsoft store, lots to see...
Daniel: Thanks! :D

Wow, Woody. Awesome!
Woody: +1, it really is! :thumbup:

Abandoned and derelict. M9+Noctiluz ASPH wide open. SOOC JPGs.
Vlad: Nice set of photos! :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Another nice set Matt. I like this one especially. Wonder b/w as well.
Lloyd: Thank you! :D I'm trying out the B&W jpegs direct from the M8 and then pp'g a bit.

One for the day. Streets of Kuala Lumpur. M9 35CronIV
Thanks for looking.
Joe :)
Joe: Terrific, complex, colorful, street shot! :thumbup:

From my front porch last night.

M8, 90 Elmarit @f2.8 1/180, ISO 320:
Lloyd: If, i didn't know where you live, i'd think you were bs'g us about the "front porch" photos. Beautiful sunset capture! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

Lloyd: If, i didn't know where you live, i'd think you were bs'g us about the "front porch" photos. Beautiful sunset capture! :thumbup:

\
Lloyd, your front porch is known for spectacular views, and here you prove it again. Amazing. Those moutains don't seem so far away. Great stuff!

ashwinrao1

Two more for today.. hope you all don't mind :D

M9 35CronIV

Joe, these rock. You are tempting me with your beautiful captures with the 35 pre-asph cron, but I think it your wonderful creative eye even more than your wonderful lens which matters most!

iiiNelson

Haven't been able to shoot anything interesting yet so a self portrait will have to do for now... Imported into Aperture, converted to black and white, and played with the sliders in Photomatix Pro.