The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

mathomas

I'm at work, so can't type much, but I think the last few pages are some of the best work I've seen in this thread, ever. So much great street stuff.

I don't have time to find the original post, but does anyone else see a "ghost" in Woody's colorful up-facing city shot? I know there were more than one, but it has a pediment on the left-hand side of the shot.

I should show the picture to a colleague who believes in ghosts and is constantly showing me "orb" and "ghost" pictures :).

Lloyd

This contains the "ghostly presence", upper left (thanks Lloyd, for ghost-hunting it down for me!).
You're welcome. I looked for it on Woody's blog (which I follow). Much faster finding it there than sorting through the pages on the thread.

ceh

Lloyd, RF Licks,
very much appreciate your comments.:)
On the last pages are beautiful images from all..:clap: