The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ibcj

I haven't been on this thread in some time, and have just realized how many stunning images I have missed. Too many to mention one by one, but very impressive. Well done everyone. :)

CharlesK

Amazing shot in its simplicity and elegance!

Guggenheim museum NYC. Still shooting the 12mm.
Very nice shot!!! Love the angle and perspective.

More 35CronIV fun shots and Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends!

Excellent shots Joe, love the PP and feel to these shots!!!

M9,90 Cron asph & M8.2, 50 Lux asph
Steve, great series of shots. It really good to see street shots with longer FL's. The 90 Cron Asph is a great lens, in the right hands :D

mathomas

When you get a new lens, what do you do? First, take a picture of the lens. Then take a selfie. Well, that's what I do.

VC Nokton 35/1.2 (new to me)
Conversion and split-tone in Nik Silver Efex

Sorry for the fright.

mathomas

Haven't been able to shoot anything interesting yet so a self portrait will have to do for now... Imported into Aperture, converted to black and white, and played with the sliders in Photomatix Pro.

Congrats!

I have the same habit of photographing myself when conditions aren't right for anything else. Mostly because I'm so beautiful.
:ROTFL:

BishopB

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...

And here are a few examples:

Ashwin, nice work as always...really enjoyed these! Now off to see the rest...

BishopB

Re-inventing the wheel with my separate thread just posted. Got the new 35 lux asph II, and it's lovely...I know that some of you (I am often guilty) only follow this thread, so I am putting in the same images here that I shared on that other thread. Hope you all don't mind the duplication. I am enjoying the new lens...

Meant to say that this was my favorite...will make a nice print...

BishopB

Haven't been able to shoot anything interesting yet so a self portrait will have to do for now... Imported into Aperture, converted to black and white, and played with the sliders in Photomatix Pro.

HiredArm -- well done...am guessing you might be close by as I am in N CA.

shtarka1

--------
Another very nice set Steve! You're really on fire!
This self-portrait is my fav! Nice catch! You've almost covered all the angles at the Commons, leave some space there for me will ya?
Just kiddin'. Keep shooting! :D
There's plenty to go around Joe! We'll tackle them together!:) Thank You!