The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Thanks Charles and glad to see you're having some street fun with the 75Lux. If I told you which are my favorite shots, my wife would not be too happy :D

RF_Licks

When you get a new lens, what do you do? First, take a picture of the lens. Then take a selfie. Well, that's what I do.

VC Nokton 35/1.2 (new to me)
Conversion and split-tone in Nik Silver Efex

Sorry for the fright.
Mike, congrats on your new lens! Looking forward to seeing some pics from you with this lens.

Joe

Lloyd

When you get a new lens, what do you do? First, take a picture of the lens. Then take a selfie. Well, that's what I do.

Sorry for the fright.
:eek::eek::eek: Ok. Now I think I've recovered from the fright sufficiently to comment. :ROTFL: Nice selfie, Mike. Love the processing here too. :salute:

thrice

Great stuff Charles, gotta love Australia in summer :p
I'm jealous of your new lens Matt, but I'm about to order one so soon my jealousy will recede.

Here are some fun cathedral shots from NZ, all with the 12mm CV on the M9 handheld.

Ok that's a shopping arcade, not a cathedral.

Lloyd

Great stuff Charles, gotta love Australia in summer :p
I'm jealous of your new lens Matt, but I'm about to order one so soon my jealousy will recede.

Here are some fun cathedral shots from NZ, all with the 12mm CV on the M9 handheld.
Amazing shots (yet again) Daniel.

With a lens that wide, do you have a variance in exposure from the center to the corners? If so, how do you deal with that?

thrice

Thanks Lloyd and Steve :)

Lloyd, I make profuse use of the fill-light slider in Lightroom 3. Sometimes a little chimping helps.

mathomas

Mike, congrats on your new lens! Looking forward to seeing some pics from you with this lens.

Joe
Mike ,Excellent "Self"! Congrats on the new glass! Thank You On the "Pink"!:)
:eek::eek::eek: Ok. Now I think I've recovered from the fright sufficiently to comment. :ROTFL: Nice selfie, Mike. Love the processing here too. :salute:
Thanks, gents. :)
Should have a chance to get out and do some shooting this weekend. Heading down to Buena Vista and Salida CO, and the weather looks decent.

ceh

Sorry for the fright.
...This is an excellent self-portrait :)