The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: A few from Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday

Wanted to see how well my M9 handled the cold weather.
Camera worked great, operator was freezing :ROTFL:
Steven

Great stuff Steven. (BTW, you're not in Kansas (or Maui) anymore, Dorothy! Buy some warm clothes!!:D

CharlesK

Beautiful shot Ashwin :) As Lloyd eluded to, brilliant use of lighting!

Some shots with the 50 Lux Asph and M9. First shot was severely underexposed, as the flash did fire, at 160 ISO. In ACR pushed exp to +3 to +4, and retrieved this shot. I am amazed at underexposure latitude possible.

shtarka1

Beautiful shot Ashwin :) As Lloyd eluded to, brilliant use of lighting!

Some shots with the 50 Lux Asph and M9. First shot was severely underexposed, as the flash did fire, at 160 ISO. In ACR pushed exp to +3 to +4, and retrieved this shot. I am amazed at underexposure latitude possible.

Charles, Razor Sharp! IQ Through The Roof! Lovely Ladies!;)

Lloyd

Great recovery. But more than that, a great moment captured.:salute:

Lloyd

Welcome to my world. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm) on the level, in my front yard. I've shoveled (yes, shoveled) my driveway and walks three times in the past 24 hours. Folks, its still NOVEMBER!!!! :wtf:

M8, 28 Cron: