The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

kuau

Workshop Member
Welcome to my world. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm) on the level, in my front yard. I've shoveled (yes, shoveled) my driveway and walks three times in the past 24 hours. Folks, its still NOVEMBER!!!! :wtf:

M8, 28 Cron:
15" inches :wtf:
Up here in Park City we maybe got 2-3 inches.
The skiing is probably better down by your home

Steven

kuau

Workshop Member
Re: A few from Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday

All four in the set are super, Steven. I especially like this one for the composition, as well as its smooth and even gray tones.
Thanks David
Your "1251" image outstanding, :thumbs:
which I could say I took it
steven

CharlesK

otumay

Welcome to my world. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm) on the level, in my front yard. I've shoveled (yes, shoveled) my driveway and walks three times in the past 24 hours. Folks, its still NOVEMBER!!!! :wtf:

M8, 28 Cron:
Lovely photo. My heart aches for you, Lloyd. Today it's 21C in Istanbul:ROTFL:

CharlesK

Daniel, you must come to Queensland :D Today has been a balmy 28C !

Portrait shots from this afternoon with the 75 Lux and M9 :) Shot at f/4.0 .

Last edited:

danlindberg

And in the south of Sweden it is today -7 :wtf:

I took a walk with the M9 and the 24 elmar. Since it was freezing cold I cut it short and I honestly didn't make more than half a dozen exposures. This one I liked the most.

danlindberg

Thanks a lot Charles :)
What I forgot to write is that I did absolutely nothing in pp. I opened it in raw and saved it as is! This is extremely unusual for me, but here I did zero - except the crop to square ofcourse....

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Thanks a lot Charles :)
What I forgot to write is that I did absolutely nothing in pp. I opened it in raw and saved it as is! This is extremely unusual for me, but here I did zero - except the crop to square ofcourse....
Great shot indeed. And great to see that one can also do great work with the "old" 24 and does not need the LUX :D

This shot shows that whenever the M8 or M9 nail WB then this is really outstanding. Issue is that I remember a lot of shots where my M8 unfortunately failed in that respect.