Site Sponsors

Thread: Think Tank Change Up Belt Pack

Jeff Day

Think Tank Change Up Belt Pack

I was out at the Think Tank website and was looking at their Change Up Belt Pack (http://www.thinktankphoto.com/produc...belt-pack.aspx ).

I've been wanting a flexible camera bag that would hold my M9 and a couple of lenses, and it looks like this bag could be the answer.

I've been using the A&A Image Smith and it is a great bag, but I want something that gives me lots of carrying options while traveling with a backpack 'Rick Steves' style.

Has anyone tried one of the Change Up belt packs? If you could share your impressions I'd really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Jeff Day

Re: Think Tank Change Up Belt Pack

Well it doesn't look like anyone has any experience with the Change Up, so I went ahead and ordered one as an experiment. I'll report back.

Best,

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I use the belt along with a "Skin Chimp" bag and a separate bag for my long lens (when needed). It's my typical setup for the M8 with the 28 cron and also fits a 21/75 capped-together set beside it. Very lightweight and flexible. The long-lens bag is for when I'm carrying the Nikon around my neck and want the 70-200 handy. The little bag gives me a spot to drop one lens while changing to another. And the whole thing is pretty inconspicuous. That belt thingy is super.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Oops. Just took a look at the link at realized I'm using the "Thin Skin Belt". A different animal than yours. It's a standalone belt that you can add various components to. I love it. So... kind of a very different setup than what you've ordered. But I'll bet you'll love it. Think Tank stuff is top notch.