The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

St. Petersburg Russia

Scott Tansey

I am going on a cruise to Northern Europe, and I will have 3 days in St. Petersburg, Russia. I know I need a visa to get off the ship. I was looking for a photo guide ("fixer") who could help me during my visit. Any ideas? I need them as soon as possible. Thanks for any help in advance.

Scott

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Try a post on Lightstalkers.com ....this is where some of the pro PJ post for fixers. Let us know how it works out. Gaining access with being hassled sounds good.

Reynolds

Workshop Member
Don't brush your teeth with the water, check the screw caps on the bottled water, don't put your mini tripod on the floor at the Heritage or the big old ladies will get you!! Eat at the Hotel Europe. Otherwise, have fun...great photography!