The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 Abstracts...

B

benkelley

Welcome! plenty of fun people here :)

Pigeons, they're after me. Here, there, anywhere I go, there is one looking down on me. Planning something. They're organized.
Thanks for the welcomes–it seems like a fun place, perhaps less tightly wound than some others. Anyway, I agree about the pigeons!!! Your picture reminds me of the 'one legged pigeon of prenzlauerberg...' These are not of that pigeon (no M8 back then!), and perhaps not abstracts, but why not take the theme and fly away with it. Where's the smilie for bad pun when you need it?

Ben

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Walzing Roses

I have to post in my own thread...;) Nokton 35 @ 1.2, ISO 640, 1/8th, freehand.

woodyspedden

Peeking Inside the Joske Mausolem
John

I simply love this shot. The more times I see it the more I want to see it. I want to really get inside this shot to find what I am not yet seeing. Man this is what fine art photography is all about.

Don't mean to be over enthused but I have no way to control it. Simply great

Woody Spedden