The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RF gear FOUND in RMNP 10.17.10 Please claim if it's yours...

mjm6

Folks,

I'm an active rangefinder user (Leica M digital), and I was SHOCKED to be waking down a road in Rocky Mountain National Park, when I spotted a piece of rangefinder gear along the side of the road! I rarely ever see another RF shooter...

I will say that the item is made by Voigtlander, but leave the rest of the details to the person to claim for proof of ownership.

If you or anyone you know were in RMNP this weekend, you may want to check your RF kit and see if anything is missing.

Please pass this along to anyone who may have been there.

Email or PM me...

---Michael

mjm6

Bill, Will do. I don't expect to find the rightful owner, but I figure a little effort may save some one some heartbreak.

---Michael

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Contact the RMNP ranger HQ and let them know you've found the item. The owner would almost certainly call there to see if anyone found and dropped off their gear.

mjm6

Jan,

I have, but this is not a full camera, so it's possible the person doesn't even know the item is missing...

---Michael

ramosa

Michael:

I applaud you for posting this message. You're a good guy--and, if I ever lose a lens or something like that, I hope you find it.

Seriously, kudos to you for trying to return this lost equipment,

R