The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What our cameras say about us....

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Yawn ... I really do have a sense of humor, but this seems like another churlish attempt by someone to justify why they are shooting with what they are shooting by painting stereotypes onto other shooters. Even my junior high daughter seems to have gotten past this level of emotional development. But hey, the internet is the wild, wild west ... so anything goes.

Shoot with what makes you the happiest ... and don't worry about what anyone else thinks about your choices.

jonoslack

Thank you Jim
I enjoyed that - and having lived in all those camps I naturally subscribe to all the foibles . . . .

The comments at the bottom were pretty drab though :sleep006:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jim,

OK your article nailed it.

Canon to Nikon to Sony in the last five years....

Yeah I believe in Easter...not the bunny.

And yes I will keep my Hasselblad Alpa Oly Pen...

But probably return to Canon.....

Thanks for the laugh....

Very well done.

Bob

Double Negative

Not Available
I'm hosed... I shoot Leica, Hassy and Canon. And no, I'm not switching to Nikon. :D

I don't know about the Easter bunny, but some rabbit just tore through here, muttering something about being late...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No problem here, except I might be considered heavy and awkward given the Phase DF I shoot.
My wife has no problems with my camera gear, she just buys diamonds. :ROTFL:
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I focus on the sapphires and aquamarines :D
last time I took her for lunch at the Russian Tea room in NYC, she dragged me in to a diamond shop "just to look". A few minutes later she told the proprietor "I'll take this one". :eek:
-bob

jonoslack

I focus on the sapphires and aquamarines :D
last time I took her for lunch at the Russian Tea room in NYC, she dragged me in to a diamond shop "just to look". A few minutes later she told the proprietor "I'll take this one". :eek:
-bob
It must be because you aren't getting her to drape herself over rocks whilst scantily clad - or possibly she just doesn't respect you as you haven't bought an S2?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
It must be because you aren't getting her to drape herself over rocks whilst scantily clad - or possibly she just doesn't respect you as you haven't bought an S2?
Actually, excepts for the rocks, she has no problems with the scantily clad, except after only 30 minutes of shooting she declares that it is just too much work LOL
As for the S2, I would need to be convinced first.
-bob