The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shooting with Leica Cameras in Crete

jonoslack

HI There
We wen't on our annual trip to Crete this year. This time it was a real Leica fest!
I took two M9s and an X1, Emma took a C-lux and a V-lux20. Then we swapped about a bit!

At any rate, a great time was had by all - if you want to know what was taken with which camera, then the exif should be intact.

I hope you enjoy these - I'm afraid there are too many, but sometimes it's difficult to cull enough, and we went to so many different places!

Shooting with Leicas in Crete

All the best

otumay

Jonathan, just looked at a few; breathtaking shots! I'll have a thorough look first thing tomorrow.

jonoslack

Hi Osman - too many I'm afraid, but if you'd seen how many didn't make the cut!:ROTFL:
Jan - thanks for looking.

all the best

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jono, The photos are really wonderful. All of the cameras work in your hands. And what about that new assistant, #38, she is doing a fantastic job and I see that you gave her equal billing on the credit line?:thumbs:

jonoslack

Jono, The photos are really wonderful. All of the cameras work in your hands. And what about that new assistant, #38, she is doing a fantastic job and I see that you gave her equal billing on the credit line?:thumbs:
Thank you - yes - she first got equal billing at a wedding we did at the start of the month.

Yes indeed Cindy - everybody knows who the boss is around here!:angel:

In fact, if you look at the title page of this little book we did for some friends who lent us a house - you'll see that Emma get's TOP BILLING :angel::angel:

Blurb Book of Agios Stefanos

all the best

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jono,
The book is excellent, I'm sure your hosts were thrilled. That was a wonderful gift.

I hope everyone takes a look at your book.;) http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1697365

Thank you - yes - she first got equal billing at a wedding we did at the start of the month.

Yes indeed Cindy - everybody knows who the boss is around here!:angel:

In fact, if you look at the title page of this little book we did for some friends who lent us a house - you'll see that Emma get's TOP BILLING :angel::angel:

Blurb Book of Agios Stefanos

all the best

Diane B

I really enjoyed the book. Wonderful colors in Crete, esp those beautiful blues. Congrats to both you and your assistant LOL. I imagine your friends were really pleased with the book.

Diane

jonoslack

Jono,
The book is excellent, I'm sure your hosts were thrilled. That was a wonderful gift.

I hope everyone takes a look at your book.;) http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1697365
Thank you Cindy - the hosts haven't seen the book yet (I don't think they're really the Blurb Browser type!). We'll send them a copy of the book when it arrives.

Jono: Great photos on the website and a very nice looking book. I'll have to revisit with the bigger screen. Cheers, Matt
Hi Matt - thank you - I keep wondering whether the web pages aren't too big?

I really enjoyed the book. Wonderful colors in Crete, esp those beautiful blues. Congrats to both you and your assistant LOL. I imagine your friends were really pleased with the book.

Diane
Thank you Diane - they're really good fun to do - my assistant is coming along nicely, she really saved the day at a wedding shoot recently, but I have real trouble getting her to use anything other than her ancient C-lux (because it fits in her jeans pocket).

The friends get the first hard copy (not arrived yet).

Sigh ... gorgeous photos, Jono. They are all the more striking now it is nearing winter here.
Hi Kurt
Thank you - winter is coming here as well - it's 8C and grey here today - brrrr. We like to go somewhere hot in September so that we don't spend the whole of August mourning the end of the summer!