The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bokeh shots

S

Shootist

50 Lux ASPH f/1.4 1/60. Just happens to be a shot of me taken by someone that actually knew how to handle a Leica M and that I let hold it (which doesn't happen to often).

View attachment 5048

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
That's the 75 lux WO. I'm still trying to get a feel for what "wide open" really means.

p.s. I really like that iron ring shot!

jonoslack

Hi There
Good Idea Jaap. Some nice shots everyone.
For me, the 75 'cron is the bokeh king (unfashionable as it may seem!).

cam

the first night with my 50 Lux... after five tequilas, i became obsessed with trying bokeh on anything that didn't move.

jonoslack

the first night with my 50 Lux... after five tequilas, i became obsessed with trying bokeh on anything that didn't move.
Looks like everything was moving to me . . . what happened after SIX tequilas?:ROTFL:

Incidentally, that little girl shot is a real duck - lovely

cam

i love seeing everyone's shots. so many different looks and possibilities. more importantly, new glass to look at! 75 Cron, Jono? beauty!!! i can see me using that in a bar without a finder. too bad there's no tequila in France :ROTFL:

robsteve

Subscriber
Here are a couple from this weekend using the Noctilux at f1.2. It is the same tree in the background, so it gives you an idea how much the bokeh changes as you get in closer to the subject. My son came closer to me in the second shot, so the tree is actually further away than in the hockey stick shot.

For the first shot, I had a polarizer on the lens as a ND filter. It really boosted the colours too.

Last edited:

jonoslack

hey, now! the water glass was in focus (and obviously not mine)...

after six??? all bokeh! :p
Cam!!! That's gorgeous, so sexy! Shoe half off NAUGHTY GIRL!

You can certainly get tequila in and around Calais (if you really want it that bad) . . . . maybe not in a bar though!

robsteve

Subscriber
Today was a bright overcast day and a good time to try the Noctilux at f1. These shots of my sons were at F1.