The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

J

JackM

The camera is not responsible.
The web site is responsible.
However usually people who have an S2 have pretty good experience. I'd bet if they were all required to post photos taken with an iPhone 4 the results would be quite good.

Paratom

To the photographers in this thread:

The pictures here have by and large perfectly natural color balance and light. They don't feel over-saturated, over-processed, or over-anything.

Please tell me that it's your skill as photographers or your fine control of workflow and not, oh, the camera that is responsible! :ROTFL:

No, I won't buy another system without trying it first, but this thread...

Thank you for the lovely work,

Matt
Matt,
better dont try it if you dont want to buy another camera ;)
your welcome :ROTFL:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Tom.

Information show 22.01.2011....if camera set correctly it was an older capture.

Makes one miss these posts...this one looks very cold.

Bob

GMB

Happy New Year to all of you. I started 2012 early this morning. All shots with the 180, except one of the Rhino shots with the 70. The detail in some of the shots is truly awesome. It does of course help that you get close to the animals. Post processing was quick and dirty on the labtop.

Georg

Petster

Really nice Georg... and a happy new year. Looking forward to more wildlife pictures with the S2.

In which part of Africa are you?

Cheers,
Pete

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I haven't added any images for awhile ... so here are a few recent photos.

Kurt

wheels

the good morning barbershop

power forward

nation builder

family on a bench

school supplies