The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

kuau

Workshop Member
My first 2 images taken with my S2 / 70mm
Now I need some help on deciding which is the next lens I should purchase.
Primarily landscapes.

Steven

JohnBrew

Hey Steven, thanks for posting these as I have been looking for 70mm lens shots. Have you thought about perhaps turning #1 into a bw? It's nice and sharp and a good subject for bw.

kuau

Workshop Member
Hey Steven, thanks for posting these as I have been looking for 70mm lens shots. Have you thought about perhaps turning #1 into a bw? It's nice and sharp and a good subject for bw.
So far really liking the 70, now I wish I could only afford the 45.

M

mjr

I have the 24 and 35, both are excellent landscape lenses depending on what you like, that said, I use the 180 and 70 for landscapes a lot too, I often find myself stitching with the 70mm, it was the first lens I got and used it for everything for 6 months. I shot aurora with the 70 last night, image over on the fun with mf page.

Enjoy the system, it's a great thing to use.

Mat

kuau

Workshop Member
Thanks for your input Mat.
Yeah I am thinking the 180 and the 35 also.
Really enjoying the S2..

M

mjr

Evening!

Here's a couple of very rough edits from the road, yesterday in Iceland with the 007.

M

mjr

Hey Stuart! I'm in the North for another week but may have a day in Reykjavik before I fly a week Tuesday so will pop in and say hi. You can have a try with the 007 if you've not already picked one up.

Mat

Stuart Richardson

Hey Stuart! I'm in the North for another week but may have a day in Reykjavik before I fly a week Tuesday so will pop in and say hi. You can have a try with the 007 if you've not already picked one up.

Mat
Sounds good. I would be excited to meet you both (you and the 007)! Just message me if you are around, so I can make sure to be there.

I hope your weather is as clear as ours...