The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

nikonf

Beautiful image!

How do you like the 120mm?

I am considering purchasing one and a body. Which would you recommend?

I would like to get into medium format digital and I can't afford a $60K back and 2 lenses.

Thank you very much,
Mike
" Icy "

Icy by Werner Utsch, on Flickr

S006, Apo-Macro Summarit S 120/2.5
3 Shots Pano (vertical)​

W.Utsch

Beautiful image!

How do you like the 120mm?

I am considering purchasing one and a body. Which would you recommend?

I would like to get into medium format digital and I can't afford a $60K back and 2 lenses.

Thank you very much,
Mike
Hi,
i just love the combination of the S006 and the 120 !

The 120 AM is a perfect lens for everything, point !

I use it for panoramas a lot in combination with a good tripod and head (RRS head and L - plate).

As i am a fan of the CCD sensor and the very good used prices of the 006, that was the way to go into MF, i paid less for this combo than for a new SL or 240 with lens.
The file quality with this combination is still much better then from my M (have a MM) or my Sony A7MKII (a very excellent camera, no question).
I would recommend the Summarit 70 as well, a good handheld walking combination.

Cheers
Werner

topoxforddoc

Amidst all the gloom and doom in 2016, my son and I went for a walk today in the foggy Cotswolds. At Bourton on the Water, the Venice of the Cotswolds, I espied a very happy couple strolling along the riverbank at twilight.

S(006) 30/2.8S

Attachments