The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

erlingmm

Sorry for dumping a whole lot of images here, but I am in Hong Kong, exploring some of the residential architecture here. 3 images from the Choi Hung Estates, 2 from the (in)famous Yik Cheong Building in Quarry Bay. Wide angles S24mm, close-ups 120mm, both on S007

Attachments

dave.gt

Just found this thread...by accident.

Where did everyone go? Fun with MF Images thread?

This thread is a treasure trove of information and should continue somewhere! :thumbup:

Last edited:

dave.gt

Yes it works great
Hi, Neil! Hope you are doing well these days.:)

Just wondering after spending weeks reading through this wonderfully long thread, have you directly compared the HC 100 2.2 with the S100 2.0 or S120 2.5 lenses for portraits? If so, what is your preference?

Thanks... as always.:)

dave.gt

Yes it works great on the HB 300. AF is very very fast and accurate .
Ha!... thanks, Roger, after shooting your S100 and S120 (many thanks again!) last week, the HC 100 2.2 has a high bar to get over with the superb results of the S lenses. Is it as good or better for my work as the S100 or S120? :)

That is the interesting and fun question as I research the HB lens! :thumbup:

Last edited:

ndwgolf

Hi, Neil! Hope you are doing well these days.:)

Just wondering after spending weeks reading through this wonderfully long thread, have you directly compared the HC 100 2.2 with the S100 2.0 or S120 2.5 lenses for portraits? If so, what is your preference?

Thanks... as always.:)
Hi David
I haven't done any compassions as such, I took my S007 as a backup to my H6D100c on Safari, I had the HC300 on my H6D 95% of the time and had the HC100 or HC50 on the S007. I will look for the pictures shot with the S with H lenses in a bit
Regards

Neil

dave.gt

Hi David
I haven't done any compassions as such, I took my S007 as a backup to my H6D100c on Safari, I had the HC300 on my H6D 95% of the time and had the HC100 or HC50 on the S007. I will look for the pictures shot with the S with H lenses in a bit
Regards

Neil
Thanks, Neil, I am looking forward to seeing those! It seems hard to find anyone to post the images, but I know there are many thousands out there...somewhere!:thumbup: