The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Joe...Thank you :) Very nice shot!!
Jason, some amazing shots!!! I am really enjoying your vision :)
Jaapv, wonderful seascape!
Steve, great street shot! Captures so much feeling :)
Ceh, very nice shots. Love the compositions to your shots. I am really liking your shots in the S2 thread too :D
Matt, amazing shots, so full of colour and vibrance.

thrice

Here's one of my mate, taken in February this year.
50/1.1 Nokton wide open, a little motion blur for good measure :p

shtarka1

Nice shots from past few pages everyone, Charles (excellent B&W & surfer pics), Matt (24/1.4 put to good use in crowded NYC), Jason (love the rendering on the older Crons), ceh (masterclass in street composition and S2 envy!), sig (congrats on your new lens, love that X'mas tree), Steve (great shots from the hood), Dan (very nice 35/1.2 portrait shots!) and all the rest of you! Sorry if I missed a few names, having a hard time catching up with you all!

Also, thanks all for your comments to my earlier post.

Sadly, I will be without my M9 for at least 2 weeks. The camera suddenly died on me yesterday and I had to send it back to Leica NJ today :( Hopefully it comes back soon.

I'll post a few older pics till the M9 returns.

Joe :)

35CronIV

Joe,sorry to hear about your M9! Hopefully it will come back soon better than ever! Nice grab & thank you for the comment!

Lloyd

Wandered around a bit at lunchtime. Nothing special, just looking for a little color and texture.

M8, 50 Cron:

Last edited:

Lloyd

Thanks Steve and Lloyd.

And thanks Lloyd for you help about posting. Much appreciated.

Crime scene or self portrait. That is me on the beach.
LOL. You're welcome. Glad you're safe and sound... or is it well rested? :D

Mike Woods

Did someone mention the cold? Allegedly it was the coldest night in the SW of England for the last 50 years :eek:

Local golf course, M8/50 'cron/thermals :D

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Did someone mention the cold? Allegedly it was the coldest night in the SW of England for the last 50 years :eek:

Local golf course, M8/50 'cron/thermals :D

Regards

Mike
Good stuff, Mike. Love that last one especially.

Do what we do... use an orange ball. :D