The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

MPK2010

Lloyd, m_driscoll, shtarka1, ceh, RF_Licks -- thank you. There are far too many photos for me to compliment individually, but I feel compelled to echo the praise of CEH's contribution: we are lucky.

ashwinrao1

M9 with 35 'lux II
Awesome, Jono. I can feel the crack of ice under my feet as I see this shot. The 35 lux really shines here again as an all purpose 35. I am growing more fond of the lens by the moment, and I am so happy that I stumbled across your early review, which helped to convince me. These shots just add to the excellence of your creative eye!

ashwinrao1

Thanks Mike :)

Here's one from last night, slightly scaled down from the 611megapixel original.

75mm Summicron, 74 frame mosaic (150 exposures) each frame manually blended. f/11 ISO160, 4s and 32s.

Holy smokes, dude, what amazing skill and work with these stitches! Most impressive!

ashwinrao1

With the 35 Lux II at f/1.4 on the beach.
Charles, honestly, these are 2 of the best shots I have seen yet with the 35 lux II, and are a testament to your skill in seeing with this lens...Amazing work, lovely colors, and selection of focus...AMAZING!

ashwinrao1

Okay, 2 to share:

M9/35 Lux II, ISO 800 or so, some selective dodging...

M9/Noct f/0.95, ISO 800ish, B&W convert in LR3

CharlesK

Ashwin... Thank You for your kind words :D

Ashwin, beautiful family shots! I have always loved the rendering you get from your shots :) The top portrait shot is magic and full of life!

Saigon: Scooterville!!!
Jan, excellent series of shots! I really like how you capture the vibrance, as a lot of it only comes alive when the sun goes down.

Wow, the selective lighting, amazing work, Steve....I am so drawn into the darks, and the image then hits me!
+1

M9/35 Lux II, ISO 800 or so, some selective dodging...
M9/Noct f/0.95, ISO 800ish, B&W convert in LR3
Ashwin, beautiful shots! The B&W shot is stunning!

RF_Licks

Nice shots from this page, ceh, Ashwin, Jan :thumbup:

and thanks all for the kind words, Lloyd, Steve, Jono, Endre, Charles, Ashwin ... much appreciated. :salute:

Joe

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
More Saigon...

Yep. Uncle Ho is turning in his grave.

Jade Emperor Temple.

Xmas meets Asian kitsch!

Break time...

All M9+CV35/1.2
Now resting my neck... that lens is nice but really takes its toll!