The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

endre novak

I wrote a lengthy post congratulating everyone on what are stunning pictures in this thread since I last visited. But my browser froze and I walked away in a huff, so I apologise that I've falled too far behind to retroactively comment, but I haven't seen anything even remotely mediocre and I am in awe of the collective talent on this board.

Here is one from today, trying to get back into the swing of things. I am salty as a sea captain from getting soaked. The M9 too but that has been cleaned thoroughly since.

M9 + 18mm ZM Distagon.
beautiful view and moment.

shtarka1

I wrote a lengthy post congratulating everyone on what are stunning pictures in this thread since I last visited. But my browser froze and I walked away in a huff, so I apologise that I've falled too far behind to retroactively comment, but I haven't seen anything even remotely mediocre and I am in awe of the collective talent on this board.

Here is one from today, trying to get back into the swing of things. I am salty as a sea captain from getting soaked. The M9 too but that has been cleaned thoroughly since.

M9 + 18mm ZM Distagon.
Stunning!!!

baudolino

here I was testing if the rangefinder is aligned (looks like it is). taken @f2.0 with the 35mm Summicron version III Canadian, made in 1971, the one with the supposedly ugly bokeh (looks ok to me)

CharlesK

Lloyd,
Lloyd: love this shot!
Steve: shtarka1: Great shot with 21 Lux! Very interesting composition.
Mike Woods : very nice shot! Excellent conversion :)
Steve: (kuau) I really like your first shot :)
Jim: great series of shots! Love the rendering of these shots.
Daniel: Amazing shot :D Love your beach scapes!
Ceh: I am always amazed at your shots and the compositions of them.
Woody: Great shot with the 35 Lux II. Beautiful lighting and rendering.

thrice

Image is broken for me Charles! I take it you're on higher ground in QLD?

ceh, that is a little disturbing such heels on a guy.

CharlesK

Daniel, the image should be fine now :) Routine maintenance with Zenfolio! Thanks, yes the floods have not affected the Gold Coast :) I feel fortunate in that respect, but there is so much heart ache now, as people are returning homes, further North :(

Last edited: