The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

thrice

Great Vegas UWA shots David!
Bill, turbulent winter scene, nice composition and subtle colours.
Steve, Great shots as usual, lots of character, and really like your B&W processing.
I also really like your processing on these two scenes Matt.

Here's one from today, a promo shot for a band. The blood they usually put on as part of the stage performance, but I added it digitally for them so they didn't have to get sticky. 75 Cron at f/2.8, off-camera 300W strobe at full power to the right, bounced off a foil umbrella, triggered wirelessly. 3 stop ND on the lens, 1/180s @ ISO160.

shtarka1

Mike & Daniel, Thanks A Lot!

Matt, Great Color,Depth & Comps! Nice to see you!

Daniel, Raw,Bloody,Kick A$$ Shot!

baudolino

it is not easy to shoot with the M9 into the Sun, especially with the "king of flare" summicron pre-asph (but I keep trying)

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Steve, Great shots as usual, lots of character, and really like your B&W processing.

Here's one from today, a promo shot for a band. The blood they usually put on as part of the stage performance, but I added it digitally for them so they didn't have to get sticky. 75 Cron at f/2.8, off-camera 300W strobe at full power to the right, bounced off a foil umbrella, triggered wirelessly. 3 stop ND on the lens, 1/180s @ ISO160.
What a great shot, Daniel - I don't know their personalities but I feel as if I do!
Bill

Lloyd

Wonderful posts this week! :thumbup:

i've been out of town. These were taken on Main St., Durango, Colorado. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Terrific shots, Matt. I had a feeling you might find something to shoot there. :thumbup:

Daniel, you never cease to amaze. Brilliant work here. :salute:

Beautiful, peaceful setting.:thumbs:

it is not easy to shoot with the M9 into the Sun, especially with the "king of flare" summicron pre-asph (but I keep trying)
The flare works perfectly. Gorgeous image. :salute:

m_driscoll

David: Excellent Vegas shots! I know you go there, so, we don't have to. (insert thumbs up and LOL, here)

...I also really like your processing on these two scenes Matt.

Daniel: Thanks! (insert big smile here) Great promo shot! Great blood! :thumbup:

Matt, Superb shots! Love the first shot :)...
Charles: Thank you, sir! The iconic photo in the middle was only $10k. Unfortunately, we have no more wall space at home. :LOL:

Matt, Great Color,Depth & Comps! Nice to see you!...
Steve: Thank you! Had to attend to my day job for a while. :D

Ceh: Thanks! :D

Ceh: I love the color and well-proportioned composition! Like the art, too. (insert thumbs up, here)

Baudolino: The flare brings the light though the image. I like the simple color palette and the effect of the light. (insert salute, here)

Terrific shots, Matt. I had a feeling you might find something to shoot there. :thumbup:...
Lloyd: Thanks! :D Didn't have much time, and never really left Durango. Thought my M9 focus was acting up. It was just the viewfinder fogging up in the 4 deg. f. cold (maybe not so cold; unless, you're a Seattle wimp).

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com