The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

No new trips, so I'm reduced to scavenging through older images to find anything that might be worth processing.

Here are two from an April trip to Vegas. Using the 24 lux.

ashwinrao1

No new trips, so I'm reduced to scavenging through older images to find anything that might be worth processing.

Here are two from an April trip to Vegas. Using the 24 lux.

Great image, David. I love the conversion and the spacing here. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am starting to consider putting a book together given the feedback that I have gotten....thanks!

Ashwin

Lloyd

Great image, David. I love the conversion and the spacing here. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am starting to consider putting a book together given the feedback that I have gotten....thanks!

Ashwin
+1 from me. Just as he said! :thumbup:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Well, I'd better come clean. The top arrow is a permanent one and points the right way. The lower arrow is actually only a winter marker for a snowmobile trail which has nothing to do with the lookout. But you'd have to be "local" to know it!

Lloyd

Well, I'd better come clean. The top arrow is a permanent one and points the right way. The lower arrow is actually only a winter marker for a snowmobile trail which has nothing to do with the lookout. But you'd have to be "local" to know it!
Thanks for clearing that up, Bill. I do have a question about the "Natural Retreat". You wanna borrow one of my Super Tele's for when that place is open? :bugeyes: Just post the pix, and we'll be happy. :D:thumbs:

Photojazz

I liked the light when I got up this morning in my bathroom, and I felt I could make something of it, maybe I should say lack of light...

Photojazz

Thanks Lloyd, that's curly willow branches in a tall vase you can't see, and the window panes have rice paper covering under the window pane dividers, that are decorative. This filters the light, and replaces the need for curtains here, and it also creates a photo enhanced feature.

Here's a shot I took when my M9 first came, it shows more the true colors and appearance during the day... The ceiling is cathedral, is why you see the color break, and the slotted opening goes to shower area, I did that cutout to allow shower to vent humidity out by design. There's a 90 gallon jacuzzi tub under the window.

It is so nice to now be able to upload photos again, new cable modem came today, finally!

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, that's curly willow branches in a tall vase you can't see, and the window panes have rice paper covering under the window pane dividers, that are decorative. This filters the light, and replaces the need for curtains here, and it also creates a photo enhanced feature.

It is so nice to now be able to upload photos again, new cable modem came today, finally!
Nice idea. We have a window that could use something like that. Gonna show this to Mimi. Thanks.

Photojazz

Sure Lloyd. I picked up that Rice paper window cover stuff at Lowes. It's actually adhesive based, but I never went through all that, I just cut it, and wedged it back there, it could be better with proper adhesion. But I wanted to make sure it's right before sticking it. once up there I said, ahh, it's ok, that way if I want to take it out, it just comes right out.

sjg284

Friday I picked up the ZM25 & started playing with Silver Efex Pro 2.. been happy with the results, from both.

M8 | ZM25 | Silver Efex Pro 2 for all

Mrs. working out this morning

Weather was largely uncooperative today.. but did manage about 45minutes of shooting before the rain truely picked up.

Caught this little devil..

Been marveling at how long this car could stay this way without a ticket.. note it hasn't actually snowed here in about a week..

A quick ride home as the rain picked up..

Lloyd

Friday I picked up the ZM25 & started playing with Silver Efex Pro 2.. been happy with the results, from both.

M8 | ZM25 | Silver Efex Pro 2 for all
Great shots all around, Steve. I think that M8 ZM25 combo is a match made in heaven! BTW, how'd you score SEP2?!!? I have it on order, and just talked to the Nik folks yesterday. They told me it's still not available. I'm really looking forward to it.