The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

These are great shots this page. The dogs red snow shoes, are well, humor inspiring, but I can see they are not cut out for cold. Daughter has a 3 pound dog that is not either. I had to clear her a place to go last snow storm. She had ground clearance issues, lol.

I just sold a Zeiss 25mm for Nikon, but then I am selling some less used Nikon gear to help my Leica funding.

That's life, it's all about choices.

Lloyd

Steve Fines

Hi,

M9 has been in NJ for a while, but just back in time for some snow shoeing. Boy that was a big snowball that took him out..... ;)

jonoslack

First of all I want to say thank you all. I have recieved many positive comments on my images and I have not been praising all the excellent photographers here as often. One reason is that I am not here everyday and when I do get back into the thread, every 4-5 days, so much has happened I do not now where to start! Be asured though, that I enjoy the thread very very much and I often get inspired by images here. Excellent work everybody :D

Here's todays post in my blog...."My daughter out of focus"
Hi Everyone . . . not much time around now, but I still enjoy the shots - lots of goodies, but Dan - this is the one which really struck home - excellent

Photojazz

Hey, guess who, Lloyd, thanks Lloyd! I took a few processing liberties with that first one, and went for the more classic BW on number 2. It is interesting to walk around work and see what I can come up with. One more track shot, the other direction. :)

Geesh, this lens on the M9 is sharp. loving it.

Lloyd

Hey, guess who, Lloyd, thanks Lloyd! I took a few processing liberties with that first one, and went for the more classic BW on number 2. It is interesting to walk around work and see what I can come up with. One more track shot, the other direction. :)

Geesh, this lens on the M9 is sharp. loving it.
Yes, I'm omnipresent, it seems. In my work, I'm at or around the computer much of the day, and since this place is my sanity touchstone (now that's a scary thought, isn't it), I take the time, when I can, to shoot off comments, etc.

Yes, the resolution (and therefore potential sharpness) of the M9 is impressive. I can tell you're enjoying it (apparently even at the expense of your Nikon gear, eh? ;)), but that's certainly not a bad thing. There are worse obsessions. Enjoy it, I say... and share you pix with us! :thumbup:

Photojazz

My Nikon kit became so complex, this is like a vacation from it. I know what you mean about online presense, I too am around computers about 16 hours a day I think.

The M9 has given me something I lost, a zest for creativity. I'd somehow lost that with all my nice Nikon gear. But I have found it again with Leica. I don't know if this means I will trim my Nikon kit further, we will see. At any rate, thinkgs are going to become less complex, to the good I think.

Some nice shots back there,that snow shoe shot is fun looking. lot of detail.