The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Hope you guys dont mind me bringing the first image over here from the other thread...

M9 & 90 Cron asph:)

thrice

Thankyou Steve, Charles and Matt.

Great intimate portrait that first one Steve, a lot of expression in his face.

Matt, I use a Nodal Ninja 3, nice cheap, light and compact pano head, but everything has to be set manually including each movement. There are notches and measurement markings to help you get it moderately accurate though.

I hope people don't mind, here are re-renderings of those first two images using planar projections so that there is less distortion. Sadly autopano giga makes more mistakes than photoshop, it's just a shame photoshop cannot do planar projections to save it's life.

Also, some live music shots from last night (all 50 C-Sonnar wide open):

ceh

[QUOTE
Also, some live music shots from last night (all 50 C-Sonnar wide open):

[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This picture is amazing..:thumbup:

Lloyd

Amazing fisheye?
3.2mm f/0.08 equiv:
actually shot with the 75 Summicron at f/2.0, 42 image mosaic

Should have taken my 12mm! but I can't shoot with that lens in IR:
12mm f/4.0 equiv:

actually shot with the 35 C-Biogon at f/8.0, 9 image mosaic

Currently re-rendering these in Autopano Giga, as I don't like the distortion photoshop adds in (and the perspective corrected pano's it makes look ridiculous).
Daniel, you never cease to amaze. Wow... just wow. :bugeyes:

Lloyd

Lloyd

Hope you guys don't mind me bringing the first image over here from the other thread...

M9 & 90 Cron asph:)
Glad you moved that one over, Steve. It deserved more attention... what a strong image. And, your b/w never ceases to amaze... these just jump off the screen. :salute:

otumay

Wow, what a mind-numbing start for a thread! You people are unbelievable! Lloyd, please accept my sincere congratulations and extend my kind regards to Mimi! Posting in this thread will require more courage than before...

Lloyd

Wow, what a mind-numbing start for a thread! You people are unbelievable! Lloyd, please accept my sincere congratulations and extend my kind regards to Mimi! Posting in this thread will require more courage than before...
Thank you, my friend. And I am very much looking forward to your posts!

shtarka1

Glad you moved that one over, Steve. It deserved more attention... what a strong image. And, your b/w never ceases to amaze... these just jump off the screen. :salute:
Appreciate it Lloyd!

Daniel, Thank You Too!