The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Duke is beautiful. What's the dog's name. :D

Actually, what strikes me is how strong the separation is here between the subject and the background. Almost looks like a composite image. Impressive.
Steve: Great tension, visually and literally. Lloyd's right, the subjects are nicely isolated from the background. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Lloyd,Matt&Charles...Thanks!:)

shtarka1

Thanks Charles.

Nice shots. The first on is interesting (I do like the processing), but the second one... now that's the face of experience. Great portrait. Thanks for sharing.:thumbup:
Agree! Deep,Powerful,Magnificent Charles!:thumbs:

ceh

Daniel, your latest post is a gem!

In a much different and amateur level, I've been toying with the concepts of flux and movement. A few examples are here, the rest on flickr. M8 with 28 'cron.

...Otumay,
this picture is fantastic, hats off - şapkalar kapalı - klobúk dole. :thumbs:

ceh

Amazing shots guys!!!
Daniel, love the shot of the car with your dad. Very nice portraits too!!!
Osman, great movement in the shots, very abstract and interesting :)
John, very nice shot. I really like the tonality in the shot.
Ceh, great series of shots... including your S2 shots. :)
Lloyd, very nice nature closeup shots. Love the detail. :)
Steve, very nice shot of Duke!

Some shots with 50 Lux and M9 :)

..perfectly captured :)

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
A metal fitting in our kitchen photographed through the Questar. This obviously wasn't taken by a Leica, but the Questar is sufficiently Leica-like that I thought it fair to post the image here. Six images focus bracketed and stacked in Helicon Focus.

RF_Licks

Thanks for the kind words Steve, Matt, ceh and everyone else! You guys are really raising the bar here on this thread. Wonderful pics everyone!

Joe :)

CV Nokton 50/1.5

ceh

Thanks for the kind words Steve, Matt, ceh and everyone else! You guys are really raising the bar here on this thread. Wonderful pics everyone!

Joe :)

CV Nokton 50/1.5

...bokeh hard - but there is good:thumbup: