The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Bill, stunning, absolutely!

I was a genius today and forgot I had my camera on Auto-ISO and went and shot some landscape. Luckily it was a rather weak shot and nearby so easy to re-shoot (I want to re-shoot it anyway).

35mm C-Biogon (multiple frames stitched) on M9, ISO800 :banghead:
Another beauty Daniel.

shtarka1

Shot with 35 Lux Asph II, PP in C1 Pro. So many Summer storms this year with the first true wet season in many years. The temperature is about 30 degC, and 80% humidity. :)

Shot with 75 Lux

Wednesday's post to my daily blog. At St. John the Divine in NY; M9 + CV 12mm.

....and here is today as the storm continues. This view is looking to the west of the "calm" shot. 35 Lux.
Bill

More Superb Images!!!

m_driscoll

Ceh: Good grab! What is she stuffing in her mouth? :thumbup:

Matt, Lloyd, Daniel, Charles thanks!
It was Shabbat - they did, but I had a small M9 ... ;)
Here 3 more shots from Jerusalem:

Frank
_________
www.gppix.com
Frank: Nice! Great composition and color in all. I esp. like the dynamics and rhythm of this one. The highlight area to the upper middle helps push the eye down to the boys.:salute:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Steve... Thank You :)
Magic, excellent shots!
Daniel, love your shots :D
Ceh, very nice portrait !
Matt, very nice shots! Love the colours from the 24 Lux :D

Portraits shots from this morning taken in Springbrook rainforest with the 75 Lux and M9.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Greetings from Cambodia! Just woke up, had breakfast and a quick walk with the camera down at the market...

WATE, cron 75

Having a blast despite 26 hours of travel yesterday...

steflaurent974

What a thread, i say it again let's do our Blurb book !

Here is Boubou ; it is a Royal Bourbon , wich here in Reunion Island is the name for a dog without precises race ! One can see a melt of a BorderCollie and some terrier in it...

M9, Cron 28 , LR3 grain added, vibrance boosted.

shtarka1

Steve... Thank You :)
Magic, excellent shots!
Daniel, love your shots :D
Ceh, very nice portrait !
Matt, very nice shots! Love the colours from the 24 Lux :D

Portraits shots from this morning taken in Springbrook rainforest with the 75 Lux and M9.

Beautiful 75 Lux Glow!