The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Waterfall in Cabal Spean outside Siem Reap, Cambodia... M9+WATE, 6 exposures 2 stops apart blended. The water gets a combination of texture and smoothness from the wide range of exposures...

Up at 4:30 today to get out and shoot sunrise at the Bayon temple at Angkor Wat... This is the one with well-preserved iconic face towers. It was really, really cool the way the rising sun played with the faces; each time I looked around there were new images everywhere. Like a kid in a candy store!

Also shot a bunch of stuff and am experimenting with exposure blending... still not too happy with the results - although it's getting better. Hard to not to get either flat or garish (or both!) results.

Cron 75, cron 75, Tele-Elmar 135, WATE
Jan... great stuff! I was there last February and it was incredible.

Lloyd

Here's a couple from meeting a local florist yesterday...

Very nice, Jason. Love the rich, saturated, warm colors here. Very cozy and comfortable. (I need to find a florist like that!:D) "Er, honey, I need to run to the florist." Yup, that's the ticket! :thumbup:

sjg284

M8 & 35cron v2
going with a transport theme today,

2 B&W

2 color

the context missing on this image is that the holder is a middle aged man in slacks and loafers.. amusing

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks for the nice comments! I wish I could view more of this thread myself, but with the hotel internet access right here it's tough to just post...