The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Here's a couple from today... and no, I don't spend my days in bars.. that often :D

Couple

Pint

Picking out tonight's dinner...

btw... went w/ the Mackrel!

RF_Licks

Thanks Steve, Lloyd and ceh :salute:

Unfortunately my M9 is still with Leica. They are changing the LCD monitor but I'm not sure if I'll get it back this year. :cry:

Joe

steflaurent974

Yep Matt, I travel with GetDpi ! ;)

Made a trip in NY in october, wich I found a such exotic place. A lot of vertical shot !
With the M9 :

From the Top of the Rock :

Advertising, this one was horizontal but it sounds better vertical !

Leslie having fun in Chelsea ; with the Heliar 15mm V1, no corner fix

The last one, huuu, s the M8 cron 50 , it's not New York for sure ! Kruger Park meeting the lonely male .... as George Costanza would say : " eaaaasy big fellow ! "

CharlesK

This thread is moving so fast!!! Great shots guys :)
Jan, excellent shots from Vietnam.
Ceh, amazing shots. Last two shots love the composition and lighting. :)
Steve, SJG, very nice shots!
Jason, nice shots :)
Stef, very nice shots :)

Shots from this afternoon at Elephant rock at Currumbin, after the storm, with 35 Lux II and M9.

With the 35 Lux II at f/1.4 on the beach.

Lloyd

Yep Matt, I travel with GetDpi ! ;)

Made a trip in NY in october, wich I found a such exotic place. A lot of vertical shot !
With the M9 :

The last one, huuu, s the M8 cron 50 , it's not New York for sure ! Kruger Park meeting the lonely male .... as George Costanza would say : " eaaaasy big fellow ! "

Great set Stef. These really stand out for me.

Lloyd

This thread is moving so fast!!! Great shots guys :)
Ceh, amazing shots. Last two shots love the composition and lighting. :)
Jason, nice shots :)
Stef, very nice shots :)

Shots from this afternoon at Elephant rock at Currumbin, after the storm, with 35 Lux II and M9.

Wow. These are stunning Charles. Terrific shots. :bugeyes:

thrice

Stef you are absolutely insane getting that close to a bull elephant :shocked:
Great shot though :D

Lovely beach scenes Charles! How have the storms been?

Here are some shots from NZ I hadn't shared previously, sorry for cross-posting from Ashwin's 18mm recommendation thread. First two are shot with 35mm ZM C-Biogon, the last two with the 18mm ZM Distagon.

Last 3 are all from the same spot.

steflaurent974

David, this scene took place in Kruger Park, SA. We had a little Rent a Car. And the first time we quit the main road, ten minutes later we saw this old male coming toward us.
We didn't know what to do so I decided to stop the car an wait for him to pass. But the guy stayed for two minutes around the car , with an intimmidation behaviour ; I shot through the window it was very close, thinking whatever happened know I have the shot !
Now I know I should have drive back to leave this big fellow alone, and wa have been lucky no to be crushed.

By the way David, your colored landscape are stunning, beautiful light you have captured !

Lloyd

Stef you are absolutely insane getting that close to a bull elephant :shocked:
Great shot though :D

Here are some shots from NZ I hadn't shared previously, sorry for cross-posting from Ashwin's 18mm recommendation thread. First two are shot with 35mm ZM C-Biogon, the last two with the 18mm ZM Distagon.

Holy cats! These are stunning Daniel!! Those last three look totally Lord of The Rings.

CharlesK

Lloyd, Daniel.... Thanks alot :)
Daniel, stunning shots!!! The storms have set in as a lot of rain! Truly a wet season :)

m_driscoll

KK

Yep Matt, I travel with GetDpi !
With the M9 :
From the Top of the Rock :
Advertising, this one was horizontal but it sounds better vertical !

This thread is moving so fast!!! Great shots guys
Ceh, amazing shots. Last two shots love the composition and lighting.
Jason, nice shots
Stef, very nice shots

Manhattan, M9 + 50 Summicron and 25 Zeiss
Stef you are absolutely insane getting that close to a bull elephant
Great shot though

Stefane/Charles/MPK2010/Daniel: Excellent work! I esp. like these. :salute:

P.s. Daniel, My best friend recently returned from photographing the World Rowing Championships in New Zealand. He said they were held in the "Shire".

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com