The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Matt and Steve,

Thank you. It's humbling when accidental compositions are much more interesting than the intentional ones. For a few more months I can at least claim unfamiliarity with rangefinders as an excuse. :ROTFL:

Best,

Matt

A

aceshooter

First time with a RF, and I love it.

M8 & 50 summilux pre_asph.

sjg284

ace- really great shot. and a superb first post to getdpi & this thread.
welcome to the rf world
m8 + 50lux pre-asph is a great combo - my personal fave currently

baudolino

Guys thank you very much for your kind words. For future submissions, can somebody please advise me how to make the picture just the size for the page here? I used to attach pictures from my disk but they always showed in the clickable box which did not make much impact (and sometimes failed to open). Then I tried the other method, i.e. posting URL referring to the location of the images on my webpage. But this results in rather large images (I think this is what HenryFool tried to point out to me :) sorry if the images are too big. Anyway, other than posting the images on my webpage in smaller format, is there a way to place them in the text in smaller size? Thx, Martin

HenryFool

baudolino I just link from my flickr page - my comment wasn't aimed at you alone! sometimes you open this page and wonder why there's a closeup shot of nostril hair until you realize its a 3600+ px wide portrait of somebody's nearest and dearest :eek:

Everything's bigger in America though, isn't it :)

JimCollum

still trying to get the feel of the camera (and loving it!!!)

Early morning at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. takin it for some more test runs.

35lux, wide open

m_driscoll

still trying to get the feel of the camera (and loving it!!!)
Early morning at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. takin it for some more test runs.
35lux, wide open
Jim: Beautiful image:thumbup:! Great pp.

Been a bit cold, dark and busy here lately..
But here's one from today
M8 & 50lux v1
sjg: Nicely done still life. I like the casualness of it. :thumbup:

M9/Noct at 0.95
leicashot: Super! Great composition, light, focus, and model! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1