The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Great location Jim, enjoyed the series.

Magic mountain light ceh, I'm quite jealous. All I have are 38C days and flat land to shoot at the moment :(

Lloyd, emotive shots, I do hope things improve for your friend.

Matt, Colorado is high on my list of 'must see' places.

Here's a candid of my 21 year old girlfriend :p 50mm CV Color Skopar @f/2.5
Thank you Daniel.

Nice catch here of your girlfriend. Beautiful b/w (and girl!)

DavidE

David, outstanding shots! Everyone of them. Definitely a master with the WA :D
Agree Big Time!!!
brilliantly mastered ultrawide shot :thumbs:
David: Excellent Vegas shots! I know you go there, so, we don't have to. (insert thumbs up and LOL, here)
Thanks Charles, Steve, ceh, Matt, and Endre.

I had wondered if there was anything left to photograph in Vegas after being there so many times. It helped to have a couple of different lenses to try out.

Speaking of which, here are a few more with the Voigtlander 12mm.

DavidE

All nice, David. Love your wide stuff. But one question, isn't that 24 lux virtually a telephoto by your standards? :D
I've thought the same thing myself, which is kind of scary. On the other hand, that 35 lux does look nice. It would be a great super-telephoto.:D

Lloyd

I've thought the same thing myself, which is kind of scary. On the other hand, that 35 lux does look nice. It would be a great super-telephoto.:D
Well, if it gets to be too much to handle, there's a charity for poor, starving photographers you can donate it to. Let me know, and I'll send you my (er, their) address! :thumbup:

Lloyd

I was in SoCal on business yesterday. I was walking to my appointment and it was 83 degrees, when suddenly it hits me: IT'S JANUARY!!!

Not much time for shooting, but did get this at Huntington Beach. (BTW, it's been snowing here today... yuk!)

M8, 90 Elmarit: