The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Re: Few from the beach

Impressive work by all; I hope to achieve the skills that all of the contributors have since it can't be the or camera :D

90 f2 asph at f3.4:

50 1.4 asph at 1.7, 1/4 sec:

Thanks for looking and for the inspiration!

Keith
Great stuff, Keith. You're sure making wish I was in nice, warm Hawaii just now!;)

While I was chatting with the mother, the son kept himself busy...
Kwanza Sul province, Angola, in a little village between Gabela and Sumbe.

M9, Summilux 1.4/50 Asph

Cheers,
Peter

Lloyd

While I was chatting with the mother, the son kept himself busy...
Kwanza Sul province, Angola, in a little village between Gabela and Sumbe.

M9, Summilux 1.4/50 Asph

Cheers,
Peter
Early evening in the interior of Angola...

M9, Summilux 1.4/50 Asph, handheld

Cheers,
Peter
Both are remarkable images, Peter. :salute:

As for post processing, I don't have a meaningful suggestion. You could certainly play around with the landscape image, but any change would be merely a matter of personal taste, and not necessarily an improvement. Thanks for sharing.

HenryFool

Pictures from this forum makes simple hobbyist like me think twice about posting, so many talented photographers in here.
I guess that's what makes it fun!
here are two from my favorite subject.

You're joking right? Over half the shots on here are snapshots, these are great though.