The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

seakayaker

M8.2 with Voigtlander 40/1.4 SC

Chapel of St. Ignatius ~ Seattle University

WOW! A lot of wonderful new shots in less then 24 hours, will have to go through and review/comment tomorrow.

. . . . . . keep 'em coming!

shtarka1

WOW! A lot of wonderful new shots in less then 24 hours, will have to go through and review/comment tomorrow.

Dan, Great Eye,Reflection,Color & Comp!

otumay

The sheer quantity and quality of images posted on this thread is intimidating! Ashwin, superb series on a country that is very, very dear to my heart.

otumay

So little time left to shoot! Cannot break the monotony of the home-office-home routine. A few island shots from last autumn. M8 with 35mm 'cron.
Cheers,
Osman

Lloyd

Nice! I was a grad student there for a year in the late 70s! BTW, LOVED your reflections shots, Dan. Great stuff.

More Boston Street...

M8.2, 50 Lux asph:)
You're on a roll, bro. I especially like the last two of this set.

So little time left to shoot! Cannot break the monotony of the home-office-home routine. A few island shots from last autumn. M8 with 35mm 'cron.
Cheers,
Osman
So great to have you around Osman. You've been missed!! Nice shots too, BTW. Looking forward to more.

Portrait of a friends daughter. M9, 50 lux
Excellent portrait, of a lovely young lady.

ceh

This thread has a fast pace ..
there are of each piece of the world beautiful photos:thumbs:

Photojazz

Steve, your great street continues.

James, lovely portrait, beautiful bokeh.

Otumay, is it me or are the images a little dark? I wonder what that tank is? I love the brick sidewalk seaside, quite nice.

seakayaker

TY Dan, much! I love seeing shots of Seattle, that's not the Sleepless house on water, is it?
..... no, the floating home used in filming the Tom Hanks film is about 1/2 mile away on Lake Union. The two floating homes in the picture are sitting on the west end of Lake Union that joins with the ship canal that allows water traffic to reach the Ballard Locks where ships/boats make the transition from fresh to salt water.

. . . . . a couple of miles from the floating home the water traffic can enter the large lock or small lock. The complex includes two locks, a small (30 x 150 ft, 8.5 x 45.7 meter) and a large (80 x 825, 24.4 x 251.5 meter). Photo of a couple of boats entering the small lock from the ship canal.

Thanks for you kind comments.

Lloyd

..... no, the floating home used in filming the Tom Hanks film is about 1/2 mile away on Lake Union. The two floating homes in the picture are sitting on the west end of Lake Union that joins with the ship canal that allows water traffic to reach the Ballard Locks where ships/boats make the transition from fresh to salt water.

. . . . . a couple of miles from the floating home the water traffic can enter the large lock or small lock. The complex includes two locks, a small (30 x 150 ft, 8.5 x 45.7 meter) and a large (80 x 825, 24.4 x 251.5 meter). Photo of a couple of boats entering the small lock from the ship canal.

Thanks for you kind comments.
Interesting stuff, Dan. Really enjoying the nautical themed stuff you've posted. Excellent work!