The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks everyone. I'm really humbled. And have a total massive desire for an M9 and Leica glass now. This M8 and a 40 Nokton is an evil tease know that I'm feeling more comfortable with this system. :D

Photojazz

Well, you can tell this is a City project, just look at the planning, there's one more bright vest not pictured... lol.

Well, let's grill something...

seakayaker

Thanks everyone. I'm really humbled. And have a total massive desire for an M9 and Leica glass now. This M8 and a 40 Nokton is an evil tease know that I'm feeling more comfortable with this system. :D

Jason, love both of your photos posted above, absolutely beautiful captures. I agree the M8 with the CV 40/1.4 Nokton is a wonderful combo!

. . . . . also have the same desire to move up to the M9 and additional Leica glass.

I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. .....

. . . . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . and enough money . . . . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .

seakayaker

. . . . . another shot of my favorite Expresso shop in Seattle . . . . .

UPTOWN EXPRESSO

M8.2 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4

seakayaker

. . . . . after coffee a quick stop to take a few shots of the man whom the city was named after.

Chief Seattle

. . . . . and a shot of the five point cafe where you can catch a bite to eat . . . . .

M8.2 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4

Jason, love both of your photos posted above, absolutely beautiful captures. I agree the M8 with the CV 40/1.4 Nokton is a wonderful combo!

. . . . . also have the same desire to move up to the M9 and additional Leica glass.

I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. I Must have patience. .....

. . . . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . and enough money . . . . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .
That's the rub, Dan. I have a rule that unless it's 100% a business necessity, I need 3x the revenues to buy it. Good thing my bookings are up... and maybe I can call the M9 and a 28 'cron 50 lux combo a necessity!

seakayaker

you guys ever seen pink Jet streams?

Doug, just wondering if the early morning sky photographs were captured after a night out on the town?

First we have the 'Copper Cellar' & 'Cumberland Grill', then on to the 'Mellow Mushroom', then after the mushroom there questions about Pink streaks in the sky, Oh my :D

Nice photos, the sky shots were a very nice capture!

. . . . . one more question, where did that ladder go to in the 'Copper Cellar'? The secret tap room?

seakayaker

More Boston Street...

M8.2, 50 Lux asph:)
Great street shots!

. . . . . love the neighborhood store, flashback to the 60's walking in to get a pack of Lucky Stripes . . . . . Dorothy is looking pretty darn good on those skates, and the artist looks like he has some pretty good stuff on the bench, the state house and Boston Light look pretty darn good, Massachusetts Art Institute graduate material, and the guy selling the spare change looks like he is doing well and hopes he keeps up the good work!

Thanks for sharing!

seakayaker

So little time left to shoot! Cannot break the monotony of the home-office-home routine. A few island shots from last autumn. M8 with 35mm 'cron.
Cheers,
Osman

Osman, thanks for sharing the beautiful photographs! My favorite is the promenade in disrepair with benches still available for seating and people strolling along in the distance. The washed up mooring buoy adds a very nice touch to the scene! Wonderful capture!

seakayaker

M9, 21 Lux
Steve, another capture that for me is very pleasing to the eye, I love the contrast of the colors, purple, blue and black clothing/shoes of the man contrasting the red/brown/gray hues that dominates the rest of the photo caught with the 21mm lens.