The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Nothing really new, so I'm reaching back into the past to find neglected images worth processing.

Here are four from an October trip to New York. Using the 50 lux.

Always enjoy your wide angle shots David, this 50mm looks like a tele zoom for you? Nice shot!

Joe

Lloyd

++1! Love the shot and wonderful shoveling job on the driveway! The automobile is a classic and appears to be quite fuel efficient . . . . . ;)
+++1 From me. Very kewl. I need one of those. (Don't need any more snow... you can keep that!)

Mike Woods

Blimey, how easy it is to 'lose the thread' after only a few days....

Mike, love your photographs especially #4, to my eye it has wonderful detail, color, and texture.

Also had a flashback to the late '50s when as a young boy I was visiting an aunt who lived in the Cotswolds district, somewhere around Cheltenham, who had a farm, with lots of sheep.

Great shot!
Many thanks Dan. This was in the Brecon Beacons, South Wales, so not a million miles away :)

So many favourites from the last day or so, but these caught my eye. The first is an absolute beauty, literally::
No text needed.
A wonderful group of shots, Steve. This one in particular is terrific.
+1, this is simply great Steve.

75 Lux

Thanks Charles :)
Awesome portrait Charles.

Will WOW suffice? Great shot Ashwin.

Regards all - a pleasure to visit as always.

Mike

Mike Woods

A couple more from last weekend:

As a matter of interest, the last shot was without filters at f16 (35mm 'cron). I tried the same shot about a year ago with my m4/3 kit, and stopping down that far turned the picture to mush, presumably due to diffraction.

Suffice to say I'm very happy with my current kit :)

Regards

Mike