The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

jonoslack

So many good shots of exotic places and locations - Ashwin, Henry, Mike, CharlesK, James, Doug - So many interesting places, so many interesting people.

Right now, in a busy UK February, the best I can conjure up is the aftermath of one of Simeon's cooking sessions!

M9 / 75 'cron, chair (to stand on).

Garlic, lime, ginger, lemon and home grown egg.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Steve, Dan, Lloyd - thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately the car does not have winter tires (tyres for my UK friends) so it stays in (on?) the garage.....
Bill

CharlesK

Retow, Steve shtark1, Photojazz, Lloyd, Joe and Mike.... Thank a lot :)

Bill, cool shots. Love the shot of the birch tree!
Mike, great shots! Love the first two shots ... the dreamy mood.
Henry, excellent shots!
Jono, very nice shots. I really like the rendering with the 90 elmarit!

CharlesK

Some more shots from Bali :)

35 Lux, Monkey Temple Ubud

35 Lux, Seminyak markets

35 Lux, Water Temple Ubud.

75 Lux, Seminyak street shops

Photojazz

yet more amazing images! Charles, great monkey business, and Jono, the colors are amazing there.

Creative post processing on this one...

located on this property, former Robertshaw plant that made thermostats years ago... University of TN owns property now I believe.

Last edited:

shtarka1

Mike Woods

Wonderful shots, Mike. Easy to see why you're happy with it.
Mike, that last shot looks like it could be in the Tennessee mountains! Very nice shot. All 3 are lovely compositions.

Doug
So many good shots of exotic places and locations - Ashwin, Henry, Mike, CharlesK, James, Doug - So many interesting places, so many interesting people.

Right now, in a busy UK February, the best I can conjure up is the aftermath of one of Simeon's cooking sessions!

M9 / 75 'cron, chair (to stand on).

Garlic, lime, ginger, lemon and home grown egg.
Thank you all gentlemen. Jono, lovely classic still life.

Mike

Lloyd

Some more shots from Bali :)

35 Lux, Water Temple Ubud.

75 Lux, Seminyak street shops
More Nat. Geo. stuff, Charles. These portraits of yours are simply surpassing! Love that Water Temple shot as well.

M8 50mm @ 5,6
I really like the composition of this one, f 1,0. Nicely done.

Flowers
28 'cron at f2 - 400 ISO

Great still life images, Jono. This one, and the first one, really stand out to me.

yet more amazing images! Charles, great monkey business, and Jono, the colors are amazing there.

Creative post processing on this one...

located on this property, former Robertshaw plant that made thermostats years ago... University of TN owns property now I believe.

Interesting processing on the first. This later one intrigued me from a historical standpoint. B/w a good choice here.

sjg284

Great stuff this week, hard to stay up to date!

ashwin - the whole india series has been great, keep it coming

retow - love the fashion week series. just down broadway from me, but i didn't quite make it there myself

f1,0 - lovely used of shallow DOF, dreamy (stop making me want more fast glass!)
M8 Noctilux TT and a bit of PP :D
jono - looking tasty
mike - great moody image
charles - this one stands out from the set. color, sharpness, lines.. draws you into the subject
photojazz - lovely shot, and love the postprocessing!

jason - got me dreaming of warmer days!

and on that note..
time for me to stop commenting and start shooting. its nearly 70F in NYC right now.. bizarre

f 10

@ sjg284 and shtarka1

Thank you both,
the TT is my newest toy
... and that might be my next toy :D

M8 Viso III 4,8/280

Last edited: